Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will give you XML wordpress database with 45000 jokes

I will give you XML wordpress database with 45000 jokes












About:

WORDPRESS XML DATABASES OF JOKES, QUOTES, RECIPES & DRINK RECIPES


You will be getting the  following wordpress xml files:

1. Jokes XML file with 45000 Jokes.-Gig

2. Quotes XML file with 40000 Quotes-Gig Extra

3. Recipes XML file with 55000 Recipes-Gig Extra

4. Drink Recipes XML file with 7000 Drink Recipes.-Gig Extra


I have created these Databases for Blogs, And Word Press Websites. You can Simply import the databases and they will be displayed as you wish. Take advantage of my gig extras the Time alone to create these Databases is worth the price Hours of research went into these product and I will Guarantee you will be satisfied. 

Reviews


metlancer:Outstanding performance!

market_man0:Thank you come back anytime we appreciate your Business.

topszex:Everything was okay, I recommend it to everyone!

market_man0:Thank you for your Business come back again.

avoliinc:Great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment