Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will fix php and database errors

I will fix php and database errors












About:

Hi and welcome to my GIG.

★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★
i will FIX Php and Database Errors for you
★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★

MORE. . . .

★★ i will fix database queries errors and php code errors ★★

★★ I also fix small errors, customise your plugins, correct css errors.★★

★★ Custom WordPress Designs starts from 10 USD - ★★

★★ I also assist with hosting change and give free advice for better hosting ★★★

What you get with my gig and services.
  •  ★ Native English Speaker
  •  ★ Prompt reply
  •  ★ Excellent Communication
  •  ★ 100% Satisfaction with the work
  •  ★ Free Business Advice
  •  ★ Small FREE graphical adjustments
  •  ★ Super fast delivery

Please contact me for a quote for your custom design request
Thank you.

All sites are responsive and free of errors.

Looking forward to assist you with your needs! :)

Reviews


brettousley:Great work as always. I have ordered several gigs from him and every time it was a great experience. Great work and fast!

johnalex007:Thanks a million !

brettousley:Excellent work again! I have ordered several gigs from him and keep ordering more. (I always need some help!) Fantastic quick work! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

johnalex007:You're the BEST. Loved working for you and look forward to working with you again one\r\nday! Wishing you all the success in the world :)

capsismedia:Excellent work! Will come back again when I don't have the time or patience to figure out the PHP problems myself. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment