Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do any task related to ms access database

I will do any task related to ms access database












About:

I'm ready to do all different tasks related to MS Access databases:

  • Visual Basic (VBA) functionality
  • Designing and implementing database
  • GUI design
  • Designing complicated queries, forms and reports
  • Reorganizing data, import from csv files and excel or other database
  • Redesigning already made database, optimizing it and compacting
  • Making macros
  • All other thinks related to Microsoft Access database

I have developed many databases during 15 years experience involving creating database for clients like Mercedes and several non-governmental organizations, and many local clients. I love to resolve problems with databases.
It is important to understand your task with all information you can provide and version of MS Access you have. After I understand request I would reply, and if you accept proposal the work can start.
LOOK FORWARD to resolve your task and database issue!!

Reviews


jay36429:Better than what was promised

dutaco:Outstanding Experience!

alondralopez133:There is nothing he could of done better, truly an amazing experience! Communication was fast, reliable and the quality of work was through the roof! I would recommend him to anyone! Great work, I cant wait to work with you again :)

dutaco:Thank you! You are mostly welcome!

jay36429:Absolutely love working with this guy


No comments:

Post a Comment