Friday, June 29, 2018

I will help you with word,excel,access

I will help you with word,excel,access












About:

I can help you with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access - everything from simple texts to graphs, complex formulas and data bases. 
I've been using MS Office for several years and would love to help you with your issues.

SERVICES I PROVIDE 

  • Text fromating
  • Data entry
  • Formulas
  • Table creation
  • Formatting, filtering & slicing
  • Any charts & graphs
  • PIVOT tables
  • Conditional formatting, sorting, removing duplicates
  • Any document to Office format conversion
  • Data base creation

Before placing an order - If you are interested in my services, please send me a message with a description of what you are trying to accomplish (along with any files you have related to the task). I will respond within 24 hours and let you know if this is something, that I can accomplish (together with expected time and price).

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment