Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design erd and database using oracle, my sql,ms access

I will design erd and database using oracle, my sql,ms access












About:

I will design database using Oracle, MYSQL, MS Access. I am a software engineer and I have 7 year experience in database and do a lot of projects in which some of them runing at government level. I can do  any work related to it. I can create front end on access form, oracle 11 g forms, Oracle Application Express and for MYSQL. I can connect database with Java as well using JDBC and ODBC. The details of all work are provided as follows.  

I can create.

  • ERD Diagram
  • Normalization upto(3rd normal form) + BCNF.
  • Queries (Simple + Complex)
  • Complete Back-end Development with front end as well. 
  • Logical Schema.
  • Conceptual Schema
  • Physical Design.
  • Access forms
  • Oracle forms plus Application builder on Oracle Application express.
  • PHP front end for MYSQL with complete hosting.
  • Java front end based on requirement to connect Oracle or access with it (JDBC). 

In short every task related to database I can do it. If you have any query please inbox me I am available any time.

Reviews


sultanalshamri:Great work and great personality

mohammadnauman:he is very honest person want to work with him again \u0026 again he always fulfill his commitments

aurazelada381:Great service an quality work, I keep coming back to him. Thank You will be working with him again

mohammadnauman:the honest buyer i have ever seen in my life and corporate with you with full of heart contents

aurazelada381:He was very responsive and delivered ahead of time, I will work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment