Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will help you with sql,database related task and queries

I will help you with sql,database related task and queries












About:

I will do your or help your in SQL , Database Related Task !!

As a database developer ,I have hands on experience in:

  • Writing SQL Queries,
  • MS Access,
  • End to end DB work Expert in MS SQL Server ,
  • Functions and stored procedures
  • Designing ER Diagrams/Data model
  • Converting ER model to Relational model
  • Having good experience in creating UML diagrams
  • Normalization(1st,2nd and 3rd)


Please Contact me before placing the order and discuss your issue.

Reviews


robinsander:Outstanding Experience!

level_up_tuts:Thanks ! Sir

talha_khalid:best person to work with. hope to work with you again :)

level_up_tuts:Outstanding Experience!

robinsander:oustanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment