Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design, develop, optimize, etc any database requirement

I will design, develop, optimize, etc any database requirement












About:

But, in any case; If you need any database / programming work done, I can do it from beginning to end: anything from initial concept (which database / language to use), Database design/modeling, programming, migration, optimization, implementation, training, what-have-you ...

I have over 30 years of extensive and varied database and programming experience,  including PostgreSQL, data analysis, modeling, migration, conversion, integration, aggregation, mining, optimization, performance tuning, warehousing, etc.

And am expert in unix scripting including awk and sed, etc
I can also work on ElasticSearch, Kibana and LogStash (ELK)
And I'm great at troubleshooting, fine tuning and optimizing

Excellent references upon request

I live in the NYC area but can work remotely to any location.

Free initial consultation and written proposal / quote.

Reviews


thatsblogging:Great and wonderful service!

abrahambruck:Outstanding Experience!

gfalconaptiris:Very easy to work with, and he was responsive to the questions that came up.

abrahambruck:Easy to deal with

thatsblogging:Great and wonderful service!


No comments:

Post a Comment