Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will handle your databases issues

I will handle your databases issues












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">handling a Data is a big Issue But As technologies enhanced  human have many way to handle the data.

The Thing Which I help you in your managing Databases 

  •  CRUD In databases
  •  DESIGNING RDBMS
  •  Writing Store Procedure
  •  Triggers 
  •  Transactions 
  •  Functions  etc

I feel Glad When I am handling Database I know how to extract       required  data of  which build in  technique used for this because I have a Complete knowledge  of Databases 

I also work  with Performance issues of Databases Like Query Optimizing concepts 

For Students 

I will do 
  •  Assignments 
  • Design  RDBMS 
  • ERD
  • Double ERD 
  • FYP Of databases 


Tools  I know how to use 

ACCESS  Database 
  • ORACLE 
  • MSSQL
  • MYSQL 
  • SQLITE
  • MONGO DB

before doing order ping me with requirements .

Reviews


lakhasajid089:Freelancer has superb communication and is constantly doing researching and making adjustments based on the needs of the client. Ali is one I will continue to work with

programmingaq:outstanding experience

pranavbhavsar47:Good and Easy to Work with !

programmingaq:Outstanding experience

yarajabri:Great Communicator and delivers on time.\r\nGreat work


No comments:

Post a Comment