Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design, create and integrate database with your web or desktop app C#, PHP etc

I will design, create and integrate database with your web or desktop app C#, PHP etc












About:

I expertise in Databases, Web API and Web Development. I will design, create or modify database schema and queries and integrate it into your web app or desktop app.

Reviews


moxjet200:Dawood is seriously the best guy to work with on web problems on Fiverr. He speaks english well, he'll get on screenshare with you, he'll make the revisions necessary - I can't speak highly enough of this guy. Use him and no one else or youre a dummy! Thanks a ton, Dawood, for helping out when we were in a tight spot and staying up way late!

dawoodumer42:This is my second time with this Buyer ! Real Honest and values the effort done on work ! Greate communication ! Thanks a lot ! Would love to work with you in future in case !

moxjet200:Dawood was extremely professional and great to work with. He even got on voice chat with me and a few guys to talk about the issue which he then solved very quickly. I can't recommend this guy enough!

dawoodumer42:One of the best buyers I have met on Fiverr !

angeldesignsll:This seller delivered my project in a day with great quality event though he had 3 days to do it. Very knowledgeable on what he has advertised. You won't regret buying from this seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment