Friday, June 29, 2018

I will design a database for your business provided with er and sql script

I will design a database for your business provided with er and sql script












About:

I believe my substantial experience in project management combined with my knowledge of the Oracle Technologies will be of particular benefit to your organization.

In particular, I have:

with over 15 years of experience at OracleTechnologies .Strong implementation capabilities in various business sectors: Oracle E-Business Suite, ERP Systems ,Oracle Apex Government DB Management Systems , Construction Real Estate DB Systems .

and also have basic knowledge in Oracle Cloud Development .

Reviews


ghassan1:thanks so much for quick reply

rihamfikry:great experience,, hope to work with you soon

ghassan1:thanks so much for quick reply

rihamfikry:great experience,, hope to work with you soon

:


No comments:

Post a Comment