Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create excel, excel vba, csv or mysql database for ecommerce store

I will create excel, excel vba, csv or mysql database for ecommerce store












About:

I will Create a Excel/CSV File of 30 more Products for your Online eCommerce Platforms for $5

Moreover 5 years I am creating/configuring Excel/CSV file from Manufacturer’s/Supplier’s websites/catalogs for Volusion, Magento, Big Commerce, Shopify, Prestashop, Cafepress, ZenCart, Open Cart, osCommerce, 3dCart, CubeCart, Ablecommerce, Absolute Commerce, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, WooCommerce, Virtumart etc. eCommerce online platforms.

Why you using me?

  • Without mistake I’ll create the Excel/CSV file for your store
  • My strength is strong Excel (Excel VBA, CSV, VLOOKUP, Pivot table, Complex formula, Data import/export, Data shorting, Removing duplicate etc.)
  • I’ll create SEO friendly product title, short description, description
  • I’ll include search keywords into product title, short description, description and tags
  • I am able to add SEO title tag, meta description, meta keywords
  • I’ll upload high quality product images and linked them properly
  • I provide all time customer support
  • I’ll work until your requirements not full fill.


So why late? Just give me order and give all work details

For any query you can reply me. I prefer to talk with me before order.

Reviews


raizana:Sonia was quick to respond but marked it as finished before delivering the work. The file was not usable for Aamzon as it had errors that were not corrected.

sonia_604:Excellent Buyer

andyboodhan:Outstanding Experience!

sonia_604:Excellent Buyer! I definitely like to work with this buyer again and again

raizana:Sonia was quick to respond but marked it as finished before delivering the work. The file was not usable for Aamzon as it had errors that were not corrected.


No comments:

Post a Comment