Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will write a filemaker app

I will write a filemaker app












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
  • Prices on this gig are  guidelines only. The quotes are made based on hours.
  • You need the following business requirements.  
  • If you need help preparing requirements, see my Business Requirements Gig. 

What you need first to get a custom quote:

  1. List of tables 
  2. List of fields in each table
  3. List of calculations
  4. A PPT file showing screens layout for input and reports (specify iPad, iPhone or PC)
  5. List of functions you want for each screen (buttons)
  6. Security:  group restrictions, etc. 

  • The app is developed on my server and you get plenty of chances to review before delivery.

  • You get the code after payment.

  • Want hosting? See my hosting gig.

  • Dedicated to customer satisfaction: 
    I support all my work even after the gig is over.  Comeback any time. Always here to improve your app, host it, import, export, etc.  

  • Please text and attachments ONLY:
    Sorry, Fiverr does not allow meetings, chats, screen sharing at all prior to an order.   Thanks.
 

Reviews


nylightnin:way beyond expectations - super fast. Went above and beyond and delivered way before due date.

itsjustanemail:Wow - so good - the best! Thank you!

reneemcleod:She understood my directions and executed the design perfectly, quicker than i expected and it was great!

lidial:Awesome buyer.

bvandijck:Fantastic communication and great value for money


No comments:

Post a Comment