Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will design database for you application from scratch + Diagrams + Documentation

I will design database for you application from scratch + Diagrams + Documentation












About:

I am a professional web developer and designer with 5+ years of experience. If you want someone to design a database for your application, then you are at the right place. I have all the skills to design a perfect database. I can also help you in your projects or assignment. 

I will create a database using following key factors

  • Relational Database
  • Database Management System (DBMS)
  • Structured Query Language (SQL)
  • NoSQL
  • Consistency
  • Data Redundancy
  • CAP Theorem

I will keep yo updated with my progress and will be honest with work. Give me all the information you have in your mind and let me start work for you. I bet, you will be happy at the end and will never regret your choice.

Best Regards,

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment