Wednesday, June 13, 2018

I will design db,erd,eerd,normalization and queries

I will design db,erd,eerd,normalization and queries












About:

Hi, I'm Hamza

The list below are tasks that I can do


  • Setup Admin Panel
  • Write stored procedure, functions, and triggers
  • SQL Queries (Simple + Complex)
  • Solve SQL or Oracle database issues
  • Database design and implementation
  • Draw ERD, EERD, and relational database diagrams
  • Import or export data from any database
  • Schema Diagrams
  • Backup and or restore any database
  • Design frontend using .net and PHP as you needed

Databases:

  • SQLite
  • MS SQL server
  • Oracle 10g
  • Phpmyadmin


Quality design amp; 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed!!!

Note
Feel free to contact me. It is very necessary to have a conversion about your project before
you place an order it.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment