Sunday, June 10, 2018

I will create sql queries using access ,sql server and mysql

I will create sql queries using access ,sql server and mysql












About:

I am experienced in database design and programming of (Access,SQL server,Mysql) databases. I can extract the data from one or multiple tablse with necessary conditions. Also I can provide you with Insert,delete,update ,calculation and summery queries professionally.

Please contact me before ordering

Reviews


acrodrig72:She was amazing. I can't believe how fast she did this very complex work. I contacted many IT professionals about this problem, and they said it could not be done in Access, but she did it, no problem. Will use again. Highly recommend.

tahani_alnaouq1:Outstanding buyer. He knows how to appreciate others work. He is highly recommended to deal with. Thank you

world_wide_ride:Very professional and excellent communication. Highly recommended!

tahani_alnaouq1:Outstanding Experience. Thank you

designsonline:Thank you so much for your fast help.\nGreat communication


No comments:

Post a Comment