Sunday, June 10, 2018

I will do highly advanced database applications in Sql server and mysql database over agreed rates

I will do highly advanced database applications in Sql server and mysql database over agreed rates












About:

I can design and develop relational databases on the following platforms

1) mysql
2) SQL server
3) Access

I will deliver quality work in all aspects of database i.e Technical writing /Assignments, Professional database applications, Queries ,General consultation and other database related work

Reviews


jdimock:Fast delivery and worked with me until it was 100% correct. Would buy again.

profannewhite:Clear instructions. Great to work with

vee_82:Best costumer service. I was in the wrong but this seller worked with me patiently. Best seller on earth. Great work.

profannewhite:Always a pleasure working with the buyer

dolcea:will go up and beyond to help for every issue that might arise


No comments:

Post a Comment