Monday, June 11, 2018

I will fulfill all your requirements. Place your order and i will be there for doing your work. Have a good day. :) + See More

I will fulfill all your requirements. Place your order and i will be there for doing your work. Have a good day. :) + See More












About:

This is a consolidated gig is for SQL or ERD or UML requirement.

I am an experienced SQL and UML architect.

SQL 

As a database developer, I have hands on experience in database design and SQL coding.

I will help you in writing SQL for SQL Server My SQL and MS Access SQL Queries.

Coming to Diagrams part I can help you in

  • DFD
  • ERD
  • Data Base Diagram
  • UML Diagrams (using Visual paradigm software )
                     o   Use Case
                     o   Class
                     o   Sequence
                     o   Activity
                     o   Deployment diagrams
For the best results please describe your issue before placing your order.

Thanks!!!

Reviews


pjb123:Excellent work! I will use again!\n\nPJB

usama_aman22:Very Cooperative Buyer.Wishing to do more work with him.

pjb123:Excellent work! I will use again!\n\nPJB

usama_aman22:Very Cooperative Buyer.Wishing to do more work with him.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment