Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I will provide you my best quality work. I'm friendly man I always help to my customer to success their business Thanks. + See More

I will provide you my best quality work. I'm friendly man I always help to my customer to success their business Thanks. + See More












About:

I will write MySQL Queries, Create Database

This gig help you to solve any matter of Database

I'm Expert in MySQL and PostgreSQL 

I can help you to create Complete database project  which include following features 

  • ER Diagram 
  • Normalization Database
  • Documentation
  • Database create script
  • Custom Queries

If you need web interface add remove data to database i can do for separate price

I Always Work With The Intent of Giving You 100% Satisfaction!  A Happy Client is my #1 Priority

If you have any special requirements or have questions, drop me a message.

*** Contact me before ordering ****

Reviews


abdullah_999:Always delivers on time!

nendon:Thanks great buyer..

abdullah_999:delivers on time!

nendon:Thanks! Great Buyer

amunoz104:Great Job! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment