Monday, June 11, 2018

I will provide full IT solution

I will provide full IT solution












About:

Application Development Process

Does your company want to reduce the risks and time associated with application development? If yes, then it's time to outsource your application development to a Experience and work oriented application development amp; Implementation experienced person. With over 9 years of extensive experience and expertise across domains

Methodology I use the methodology to build software applications in the shortest possible time and with zero risk. stages

  • Definition and analysis of requirements
  • Design
  • Development
  • Deployment and acceptance

requirements The customer provides me with detailed project-related information, gathered from supporting documents, process specs, systems, market research .

Designing In this stage, I will design the application based on the requirements Once the design is completed

Developing I will create the actual code based on the finalized design documents. The application will then be tested against the customer's requirements.

This stage ends with the customer's acceptance of the developed application.

* maintenance will provide with SLA contract.

Reviews


anzekure:Awesome as always! He deliver his high quality work very quick and he closely follow instructions.

abduljabbar83:like always feel happy to work with him

beckish:Great seller will use again

abduljabbar83:thanks. good person.

anzekure:This was my second project with Abdul, he closely follows my requirements, he did everything as I requested, I couldn't wish for a better person to work with! I highly recommend him and he is my #1 choice for web app developer.


No comments:

Post a Comment