Saturday, June 9, 2018

I will design database

I will design database












About:

Hey, I'm Numan Tariq. I have 5 Year Experience in Web and database Development. I have a passion for Web and database development and IT consultation, so you can be sure you've come to the right place!

Here's what I can do for you, in simple words: I can develop your own professional database design and Entity relationship diagram of MYSQL within 1 Day

Write me and let's discuss your needs.

Details:

 Creating tables and their relations
 Creating views
 Creating stored procedures
 Creating triggers procedures etc

Contact me before placing an order to understand if I'm able to develop what you need, discuss application details, time and gigs needed to complete the job.

Sellers Terms of Service: 

  • ·         If you find something wrong with my app, just write me and I can fix it!
  • ·         If you want me to add something new or change anything, probably we need a new order to be placed.

Reviews


jdenis1220:Great! He does excellent work!

nomi93:great

jdenis1220:Great Service! Works fast!

nomi93:great experience

speedyrecovery:Seller was very engaged and very knowledgeable.


No comments:

Post a Comment