Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I will do extra fast data entry work of you

I will do extra fast data entry work of you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

If you are looking for someone to do your data entry ,then you came to the right place.I will assist with all the data entry work you need to be done.I am highly professional, fast worker, with an eye for detail and a high level of privacy regarding my work. 


  • Create Document for text showed in a video.
  • Entering Data to Sites.
  • Copy and paste data from site to excel, Google doc.
  • Arranging data in Excel Sheets.
  • PDF to Excel data Conversion.
  • Edit PDF Documents.
  • Posting data on Web Sites.
  • Retrieve Contact Information from Web Sites.


Please add gig Extra's According to your Project..

Satisfaction Guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!
This huge opportunity is Exclusively from Fiverr.


Check out my Gig Extras

Reviews


flippn:Communication initially good. The cover letter delivered was basically one I could have done myself. Skills in cover letter did not even reflect skills on my resume. Job title in open paragraph didn't even match job title applying for. No revisions due to his emergency. To be fair I did ask for a rush delivery. Paid extra. Lesson learned.

dilanthanuwa:Satisfactory Experience

gamarathna:Recommended Seller

dilanthanuwa:Outstanding Experience

ingeniouscc:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment