Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I will do your database work like mysql and sql server and more

I will do your database work like mysql and sql server and more












About:

I have more than 2 years of experience in DatabasesDesign | Development | Optimization | Migration.

I am here to do your Projects/Assignments of MySQL or SQL Server.

My Specialties amp;amp; Expertiseare:

1 - Database Designing

2 - Database Development

3 - Database Optimization

4 - SQL Scripting

5 - Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers, Indices

6 - Database Migrations from One Server to an other Sever

Feel free to contact meto consult your issues, I will provide you the best solution of your problem.

Thanks.

Reviews


rajwindermunder:Did not deliver in time.

rabeelmrj:It was nice to work with him !\r\n

orenet:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

eazservices:Amazing work!!!

rabeelmrj:nice working experience, hope to work again


No comments:

Post a Comment