Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I will provide you diagrams for your software

I will provide you diagrams for your software












About:

Just InBox ME
If you want to Get Software Requirement Specification (SRS) & Design Documentation
For your Project/Software.

I have Good Experience to create diagrams for the  project/software.

Experience in:
  • introduction of project
  • Scope of the project
  • Functional requirements
  • Non Functional Requirements
  • usage scenario
  • Workplan
  • Adopt Methodology
  • Test Cases

I can create :
Flow chart
Use case diagram
ERD diagram
Database Diagram
Sequence Diagram
UML diagram
Activity Diagram
Architecture Diagram
etc.

I will work up to your satisfaction level. :-)

Reviews


leithy:Awful knowledge in DBMS, does not know what a relation is, the whole product is flawed and overall awful experience. Worst part is he doesn't even know how wrong the things he does are. He only gets buy by the fact that people are oblivious to what the database is supposed to be and his best hope is they won't notice how bad it really is. Avoid.

itinteractive:unexpected reaction. late response from customer.

manarqutob:The best ever I totally recommend working with him I liked the work he did for me very much. You won't regret it.

itinteractive:This buyer was great. Very easy to work with, provided detailed information on what they were looking for and responded to all communication quickly. I would definitely work with this buyer again. Thanks for your order

manarqutob:Very great and fast response. Professional work for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment