Saturday, June 9, 2018

I will provide you exceptional First class service.Weather you are individual or a Company Customer satisfaction is our Top Priority.I am the Right person for you. available 24-7. a trusted Freelancer

I will provide you exceptional First class service.Weather you are individual or a Company Customer satisfaction is our Top Priority.I am the Right person for you. available 24-7. a trusted Freelancer












About:

                ................Fast and Professional Service...........................
                .......................LIMITED OFFER .............................

Hello everyone, i am Anmusi. I will do all your database related assignments and will assist you in solving any database related problems. Exclusively on FIVERR
I work on
  • Microsoft Access
  • SQL
  • MYSQL
  • Microsoft Excel
  • And lots more
I will walk you through understanding relational database and do all your office works and assignments for you.

What you will get for $5
  • Basic database assignments
  • Basic excel formula development
  • Documentation

For complicated tasks or large tasks that includes front ends and functionality, Please contact me and we will discuss and negotiate before order.

SEE YOU ON THE INSIDE
                                                                            HIRE ME 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment