Saturday, June 9, 2018

I will convert your Access tables and give you SQL statements you need to create the tables in MySQL

I will convert your Access tables and give you SQL statements you need to create the tables in MySQL












About:

Do you want to move your Microsoft Access data to MySQL? I will convert your Microsoft Access tables to MySQL.
I will provide the SQL statements you need to easily create the tables on your MySQL server. You do not need to purchase conversion software that you may use only a few times.

If needed, I will show you how to create the new database in MySQL.

One gig is up to 25 tables.

I look forward to being of service to you.

Reviews


jbeyler:Super job. Saved me a lot of time!

owentech:The work went smoothly.\r\nThank you for the opportunity to be of service!

wanfuse123:Thank you for converting this database. Couldn't have done it without you!

owentech:Great experience working with Wanfuse.

giladj:Owen offered by far the fastest completed gig I have ever seen, this man knows his stuff. Good Job Owen, thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment