Monday, June 11, 2018

I will do any database related task

I will do any database related task












About:

If you need help on your assignments or projects or you want any kind of help regarding your database, then I'm here to help whenever you need it. To satisfy my clients is my main priority, so do contact me to provide you with a 100% excellent job.
Services:

  • Consultation
  • Database Design (Normalization, Constraints etc)
  • Database Creation (Tables, Views, etc)
  • Migration within different databases
  • Programming (Query, Stored Procedure, Triggers, CRUD Operations )
  • Management Plans (Auto Backup, Mirroring, Data Recovery).
  • Data Import or Export (Any Format)
  • Database Modelling (ER diagrams, etc)
  • Create Report as per your needs.

Note:
Please contact me prior to ordering with your requirements. After discussing we can identify the exact Efforts, Cost amp; delivery time.

Reviews


momslittlemuse:She did an awesome job and was straight to the point.

ellizabeth8323:Awesome experience. Thanks!

jermainec72:thank you

ellizabeth8323:Outstanding Experience!

zero14:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment