Monday, June 11, 2018

I will design entity relationship diagram erd as data base model

I will design entity relationship diagram erd as data base model












About:

Hi, thank you for visiting my Gig.

I'm offering professional design of database model as per your requirements effectively and efficiently.


I'll do the deep analysis of scenario, retrieve the functional requirements for the database and design them accordingly in a very professional way.

What will you get?

As an output of my work, you'll be getting the complete & detailed entity-relationship model in a Crown's Foot notation or Chen's notation as per our contract. I'll be providing you the model in two formats PNG & PDF.

If you also need database model implementation, I'll be able to implement it in MS Access or MySQL as per approved design model.

Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment