Friday, June 8, 2018

I will convert psd to html

I will convert psd to html












About:

***PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG ***

** FAST DELIVERY WITH PIXEL PERFECT CODING **

I will Convert any kind of PSD,PDF,AI,JPEGANDPNGto Responsive HTML as soon as possible.

What you will get:==

  • PSD TO HTML
  • Responsive design
  • Latest verson ofBootstrap
  • SEO-Friendly Interface
  • Compatibility with all browser ( Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE 9+)
  • Fullyhand coded, properly indented,clean code.
  • W3C validatedHTML5,CSS3 code.
  • Thoroughly testing in all latest browsers.
  • Prompt reply andbug fixing.
  • website copy.
  • . Fast loading Speed of website
  • Social Media Presence (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)


*****I believe in quality not quantity*****

Why me:==

  • your satisfaction is my main focus.
  • Theme-forest standardPSD TO HTMLcoding
  • Fully Hand coded
  • Unlimited revision until you are satisfied


Price and Time:==
Price and time depends on pages content complexity and functionality.So i need to check the design anddiscussfirst then we will start.

Thank you..:)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment