Sunday, June 10, 2018

I will do php, mysql, html css for you

I will do php, mysql, html css for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am goal-oriented and responsible web developer with over 5 years of experience. I always aimed for a productive work and not afraid of difficult tasks. I have strong knowledge in the following areas:
PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap, 
JavaScript, 
XML, OOP etc.

  • I can install wordpress, drupal, magento and any other script.
  • I can fix issue of your website.
  • I can work on php mysql project from the scratch 

Please do contact me before placing the order.

So, I'd send you custom price quote.

Thank You,

Zubair

Reviews


kicker0013:awesome! Thank you!

kicker0013:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

kicker0013:Thank you!

kicker0013:Zubair is the best!

zubair_khan:Thank you... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment