Monday, June 11, 2018

I will setup your amazon ec2 server for ubuntu or windows

I will setup your amazon ec2 server for ubuntu or windows












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello! Amazon is giving out a 1yr FREE hosting on its EC2 product. This will enable you deploy your Website, Webapp, Database etc. for FREE for one (1) year. Or maybe you bought the Amazon EC2 server but don't know how to set it up? 

I can do it for you!

I can set up your Web App or Webpage in just 3 days. This includes:

  • Security (Firewall, ssh)
  • Domain setup (not domain acquisition)
  • Installation of your database (MySQL - phpmyadmin)
  • Configuration of Ubuntu or Windows server
  • Creating your Dedicated Elastic IP (Only you will have access to it)
  • etc.

NOTE:
My GIG are self explanatory. I also employ you to discuss your project with me, you can use my expertise within or out the scope of this GIG.

With Amazon EC2 - you can deploy your project or database via a secured and dedicated IP on either Ubuntu or Windows (or Both). Talk to me now!!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment