Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I will develop and maintain database

I will develop and maintain database












About:

Please tell me Before You ordering I have to know about the nature of work and condition and also see my pipe line orders after that I can decide for price and time of delivery .


Primary-

· Developing database applications withProfessional Interface Using My SQL,

Oracle Database 10g ,Oracle Database 11g,Oracle Database 11g ,Oracle Database 12c ,Oracle Form builders ,VB database Linking.

The specials in application developments.

  • Professional Database Interaction.
  • Providing Best Solution and implements.
  • High Performances / Unlimited shared users.
  • Security / User administration and control individual access permissions.
  • Standalone / No Installation and No needs MS Office or any other software to run the application.

Applications,
Employee Management Systems, Point of Sale Management Systems, Cash Management Systems

Please Don’t Hesitate ask For authentication Of my work and also Feel Trusting to show shear your Problem with me.
I'm guaranteed to achieve your best satisfaction although I am pioneer of my work and I never back off in any conditions.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment