Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I will do database work in ms access, sql

I will do database work in ms access, sql












About:

I have professional experience in databases and worked in such databases
  • Microsoft Access
  • MS SQL
  • MY SQL 
  • Oracle
 Worked on:
  • School Management System
  • Payroll Databases
  • Purchase Order System (POS)
  • SQL Queries
  • Microsoft UI designs
  • Microsoft Access Forms
  • Microsoft Access Reports
  • Real Estate Property Database
  • Application Forms
  • CRM
  • Inventory Control Databases
  • Entity Relationships Diagrams
  • Tracking Record Databases

And many more beyond these databases and will be able to do any task related to databases and data integration.

I will help you with any of your database task, I am just one message away.
feel free to contact for assignments.

NOTE: Please inbox me before placing an order to discuss each and everything.

Thanks

Reviews


jeffmarshall989:Really helped me out when I was up against a deadline, thank you!!!!!!

faizanilyas786:Great experience to work with him.

malikferdinand:A great professional to work with

faizanilyas786:Outstanding Experience!

chrisnichols09:Great seller


No comments:

Post a Comment