Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I will design your ERD as per your requirements and write the SQL Scripts for table creations

I will design your ERD as per your requirements and write the SQL Scripts for table creations












About:

I will design your database for SQL Server and Oracle as per your requirements following all best practices of database design such as

Database Normalization
Relationships
Primary Keys
Foreign Keys
Proper Data types
  • blob
  • int
  • varchar
  • char
Indexes


The design will be done in VISIO Software and once finalized, I will generate the scripts for table creation using Forward Engineering


Please contact me before ordering my gig

Reviews


lovlalwani:Great job keep it up

visionabove:thanks a lot mate

innocentmupedza:Great to work with!

visionabove:Outstanding Experience!

rasmuscph:This was perfect. Very understanding of what we needed. Prompt communication and quick delivery. Recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment