Sunday, June 10, 2018

I will write complex queries ,ER diagram .On top these integrate with web application.

I will write complex queries ,ER diagram .On top these integrate with web application.












About:

Are you facing problem with database?

I can fix all problems in your database and I can help you design database.I will write any complex query.On top these expertise with MySQL and SQL View, Trigger, Store Procedure and strong SQL queries and securities.

My services :

  • Write Custom Queries
  • Draw ER diagrams
  • User administration and control individual access permissions
  • Fix database related issues/errors
  • Database normalization
  • Host your application
  • Fix your query in MySQL and Sql
  • Write View, Trigger, Store Procedure and events
  • Documentation
  • Database design


Database

  • Mysql
  • Sql Server


I'm guaranteed to achieve your best satisfaction.

Please contact me before placing the order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment