Sunday, June 10, 2018

I will optimize your mysql database

I will optimize your mysql database












About:

Please discuss details before order submission.

I will tune your slow database for performance. From small databases to very large ones in Terabytes. I can also redesign, normalize, automate backup and recovery, provide disaster recovery for your corrupt innodb tables and Multi-Master-Slave replication at your wish. 

Reviews


jfjlseller:The seller delivers excellent quality work consistently! I would definitely recommend his services to others.

tariqjumani:Thanks for your trust.

michaellv2000:the seller is great and help me a lot, best seller ever met in this cyber world.

tariqjumani:Great to work with the buyer. Great Experience

mikyweb:To optimize my mysql queries for my project \nthe seller rewrite my queries with new optimized logic


No comments:

Post a Comment