Sunday, June 10, 2018

I will create mysql database and er diagram

I will create mysql database and er diagram












About:

Thank you for viewing my gig. This gig is with unlimited revisions.

First, Let me introduce myself.
I am a professional backend developer who has worked with Django framework of Python and express framework of Node.js .  I have worked with Relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and also with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB. I have been highly indulged in database designing as it is the process which makes your Backend work a lot easier, as now you can see the overall flow of the data between the different components of the application on which you are working. 

What I will be providing you - 
a) ER Diagram - I will make an ER diagram for your application with the use of Dia software. It will show how all the components are linked with each other.
b) Relational Tables - I will provide you the Relational Tables of your Database which will provide insight on everything that will be stored in the Database.
c)Functional Dependencies - The FD's will ensure that the Database will be in BCNF.                     

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment