Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will build data model in Neo4j for your data. Load Data into Neo4j. Write Cypher queries.

I will build data model in Neo4j for your data. Load Data into Neo4j. Write Cypher queries.












About:

This Gig includes 3 packages for a Neo4j graph database-related tasks.
  1. Setup, Backup and Restore Neo4j.
  2. Build Data Model, Load Data, And 5 Basic Cypher queries (Includes Neo4j Setup).
  3. Build Database And 10 Cypher Queries (Includes Neo4j Setup).


This gig also includes extras like:

  • Write user-defined functions
  • Debug queries
  • Analyze queries
  • Optimize queries.

NOTE: 

Please contact me before placing an order.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any budget concerns, I will be more than happy to help you and create a custom offer you.

Thanks for visiting my Gig, excited to hear back from you. :)

Reviews


gavin8625:Fast and accurate!

raj_725:Outstanding Experience!

dmsdigital:Raj has been a pleasure to work with, really knows his stuff and i look forward to working with him as we continue this project

gavin8625:Fast and accurate!

raj_725:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment