Monday, July 30, 2018

I will help you in microsoft sql server, mysql and queries

I will help you in microsoft sql server, mysql and queries












About:

       ***********Database***********
I can develop MS SQL Server, MYSQL and MS- ACCESS Relational database for your Business from scratch. From simple to most complicated ones. User Friendly interface,Excellent Reports,Queries and Automation using Macros.You will get all those in one place.
These are some more details but we can discuss complete design of your database so you would be confident about my delivery and Quality of work.

Technical scope
>Tables
>Queries
>Reports
>Forms
>Create Ms Access Database
>EER / ERD To Relational Schema Conversion
>Database Normalization (1NF/ 2NF/ 3NF)
> Access database conversion to different Access Version


Work Experience 

>Sales Database
>Inventory Tracking Database
>Relational Database Design Normalization
>Documentation for your database
>Home Assignments
>Accounting Database
>Management Database
>Employee Payroll Database
>Clinic Appointment system

I am willing to develop database in any other application.

Please Contact me before Purchase so you can know if can do your job.

Please Call me Haseeb.
Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment