Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do any sql,database related work

I will do any sql,database related work












About:

I am an experienced Software Engineer with expertise in Database Designing, Query Writing and Database Management.

I will:
  • Design schema

  • Draw ERD, EERD and Relational Database diagrams

  • Write SQL statements

  • Write complex queries

  • Write procedures

  • Write triggers

  • Optimize indexes

  • Tune schema

  • Create tables

according to your requirements.

I provide my services for following DBMS
  • MySql
  • MS SQL Server
  • Oracle
  • SQLite

Your queries will be responded quickly.

*Please discuss your requirements before placing an order.

Reviews


razcuy:Excellent work!

zeeshan090:Excellent Experience

razcuy:Excellent Work as always!

zeeshan090:Excellent Experience.

razcuy:Excellent work!


No comments:

Post a Comment