Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will develop database systems with frontend

I will develop database systems with frontend












About:

Drop me a message your issues/requirements and let me handle the rest!

Tired of handling and managing your organization data in excel sheets? Planning to upgrade to managements systems? or struck in your database task/queries? If yes! you'r at the perfect place.

I will provide you efficient, fast, optimized, normalized databases for your management systems with front-end.
In this gig I will help you building databases for your management systems, shops, or assignments.
I'm a database expert with expertise in multiple DBMS out there.

  1. MySQL
  2. MS SQL
  3. Oracle
  4. Mongo

Not only this but I will also provide you user interface to manage your systems, CRUD operations, dashboards and much more.
I will provide you following services.

  • Database design
  • Queries
  • Resolve bugs
  • Optimize Databases
  • Provide user interface for DBMS
  • and much more.


If you are struck on queries, having traps or any other bug in your already existing database, drop me a message, I will help you getting out of trouble. I promise you quality and satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is my priority! Assign your task, sit back and relax while I get it done.

Regards
Saad

Reviews


mike_be:Friendly, quick response, clean coder, not too many lines, efficiently working and understanding my needs. Would recommend this person for my future Database projects. Nice working with him Thank you Saad.

saad_akhtar:you r very professional and very kind buyers.

mike_be:Very kind, very professional, very understading and very helpfull!!!! It easy working with Saad, and the work is beyond my expectations!!! Thanks a lot SAAD I will be returning for more work. I highly recommend this guy for all the database work.

saad_akhtar:very kind buyer!

mike_be:Friendly, quick response, clean coder, not too many lines, efficiently working and understanding my needs. Would recommend this person for my future Database projects. Nice working with him Thank you Saad.


No comments:

Post a Comment