Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write, optimize your queries; simplify your DB; or solve any kind of SQL problem.

I will write, optimize your queries; simplify your DB; or solve any kind of SQL problem.












About:

#-#-#-#------Please DON'T order the GIG without contacting me------#-#-#-#

I have more than 10 Years of experience with complex queries and database design of SQL Server, MS Access and MySQL. I can do following task for you:

# Write SQL queries as per your requirement
# Optimize your queries to minimize complexity
# Consultancy to simplify your database structure
# Write Function, Procedure, Triggers
# Create Table, View

Or any kind of SQL related problems.

I have experience in ERP DB design and development.

Note#Please Contact me prior to ordering with your requirements. After discussing we can identify exactly what you need, Cost amp; delivery time.

100% money back guarantee upon dissatisfaction.

Reviews


sethchancy:Excellent to work with, shower how he fixed the problem before he even sent the order, so I knew as soon as AI accepted the order, my database would be returned fixed.

rubelsql:Thank you so much! I appreciate the positive gig comment! I really enjoyed working on the project!

oojior:Good person

rubelsql:Thank you. Great guy... Happy to work with you.

probablecause:AWESOME to work with. Patient with you in getting exactly what you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment