Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will code high performance oracle sql and plsql

I will code high performance oracle sql and plsql












About:

I build new or modify existing Oracle SQL as well as PLSQL packages/procedures/ functions by using advanced Oracle functionalities with best performance.

I will incorporate advanced functionalities in the deliverable which will be on par with the latest market standards.

All project deliverable will be completed before ETA with zero testing defect.

Looking forward to mutually successful professional partnership.

Reviews


jsheets:I was able to solve my problem with a multi-step solution I knew was inefficient. I knew a better solution, but implementing it was beyond my capability. Rinku came up with an even better solution. Communication was good and delivery was on time. I requested one revision which was delivered in a couple of hours.

rinkugautam672:Brilliant experience....

tryingtimes50:What an awesome guy!!!

rinkugautam672:Amazing to work with you.

erkan26:thanksssssss...


No comments:

Post a Comment