Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make a database diagram er or etc and implement it for you

I will make a database diagram er or etc and implement it for you












About:

I will design and develop database according to your requirements asap. Completed a large number of databases related project on-time as per specification. So don't wait to order :)
  • My services: 
  • SQL queries
  • MySQL
  • Access database
  • Documentation
  • ERD/EER Diagrams
  • STAR Diagram
  • Schema Design

  • Diagrams Format:
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PDF
  • Source File
  • Diagrams will be drawn using MS Visio, ER Assistant, Creatly, MySQL Workbench and as per your requirements.
  •                                 NOTICE                                                                        
  1. Price depends on requirements and complexity.
  2. Contact me before placing an order

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment