Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do your database project in ms access and sql databases

I will do your database project in ms access and sql databases












About:

I can help you with Design & setting up databases, writing simple and complex queries, database and query optimization, providing help and consultation and support and maintenance.

-Tables
-Forms
-Queries
-Reports
-VBA
-Macros

I will create  :
1)Accounting Database
2)Management Database
3)Employee Payroll Database
4)Sales Database
5)Inventory Tracking Database
6)Custom Database(As per user requirement)
7)Integrating your Ms.Word Forms with Ms.Access database
8)Create Queries
9) Ms Access Formula and Functions
10)Documentation for your database

11) Integration with MS excel



 NOTE: Please contact me before purchasing a gig in order to make the buying process as efficient as possible.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment