Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design and develop database for you in access oracle mysql

I will design and develop database for you in access oracle mysql












About:

Are you facing difficulty in managing your business record manually or in file system? are you looking for an efficient, easy to use, manageable database for keeping track of old and current data of your business? if yes then you are at right place. i can help you out in development of  database as per your requirement for your company/organization. i can develop database for you in following DBMS tools/technologies.

  1. Oracle 11g 
  2. MySql
  3.  SQL Server
  4. Access 
  5. MongoDb
  6. Excel
I have Hands-on experience in development of robust, easy to use, decent styled and up-to-dated database for you at reasonable cost. in order to start order first discuss the details of your job with me so that we could finalize cost and development time period. please don't start order without sharing details first.  thanks

Reviews


srbtyagi:Amazing experience

ehtshamulhaq:Thanjs for choosing my service again..

audreyhrk:He is absolutely responsive very soon, and also provide me quality outputs! I would recommed this person to work with, in fact I will definitely work with him again!

ehtshamulhaq:It was a great experience with this buyer. Hope to work again with her. Thanks

dublin15:This guy always look after me. good job thnks


No comments:

Post a Comment