Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design and create optimized database for you

I will design and create optimized database for you












About:

Hi, I'm an IT Engineer,
I've a thorough understanding of business process, I can perfectly analyze, design and generate optimized DDL SQL script that respects the 3 Normal forms and BCNF. I can provide scripts adapted with any DBMS with your choice.

I have worked in modelling Databases for many organizations that have different businesses. I can design and build  well and structured Databases perfectly adapted with your specifications.  
I can design with a lot of notations: ERD, Class Diagram (UML), Merise...
For any question! Feel free to contact me.

Reviews


oscardiggs:Great to work with!

oscardiggs:Great programmer to work with, he's patient and works methodically and carefully with you to ensure he delivers your product properly!

hamzaelrhazi:Thanks. we will continue working until reaching the target

ctjanis:The seller responded to my post and was quick to reply when I saw the offer hours later. Understood my requirement and worked accordingly. Prompt to deliver and easy to communicate. Coming back again, Thank You !

hamzaelrhazi:Thanks a lot for the confidence you placed on me. Happy to collaborate with you ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment