Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will develop and optimize filemaker applications

I will develop and optimize filemaker applications












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

I am a Filemaker Developer with over 15 years experience - Filemaker 11 Certified Developer. I can develop Filemaker solutions from scratch or update your existing database.

I offer:
Database design
Layout and Report design
Scripting
Integrate Filemaker with MySQL and other application

I hope to hear from you soon.

Please don't order before contact me first!! Thank you

Reviews


zap2773:Ottimo, grazie

jplenihan:Outstanding work as always! Marco has done a few projects for me and is the only Filemaker developer I work with on Fiverr.

marco_arcaleni:It is always a pleasure work with you! Thanks Joe

lorez22:Outstanding Experience!

marco_arcaleni:Great customer! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment