Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will build an awesome database for your business

I will build an awesome database for your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">In Airtable I'll build you a new base or extend your existing base, with scope to create integrations via Zapier or custom ones processing JSON data.

Reviews


jwinegard2:Oli is extremely patient, knowledgeable and committed to creating solutions for my problems, answering questions, and walking me through the base. I will definitely ask his help on more projects.

leslienicoll:Airtable is great and for a database, it is fairly easy to use, even for a novice. However, because it is so new support is limited. I had a database that was \

luke240:Oli was great to work with. He took the time to chat with me about what I was trying to accomplish and did a fantastic implementation. I would recommend him highly and hope to work with him again!

olisteadman:Outstanding Experience!

ruffrevival:As a complete newbie with databases, I had created quite a mess. Oli was able to quickly fix it. He asked good questions and quickly delivered results. I would recommend him highly and will absolutely use him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment