Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will installing oracle on windows ,linux

I will installing oracle on windows ,linux












About:

I will provide support on installing oracle DBMS on different platform (windows, Linux, Unix). After installation of DBMS I can create Database and can configure Listener.

Reviews


vizmotion2:It was great working with Amir. His communication was great. The instructions he provided was exactly what I needed. He helped me determine that the machine that I wanted to install Oracle on was not the right one. Thank you for all your work. If I need to do an Oracle installation somewhere else you are the person that I want to do it.

amiryounas:Very professional and nice person to work with. I will be happy to work with him again.

meziane007:i recommand you services of Mr Amir

amiryounas:Thank you. such a professional person. would always to work with him

jonesalexisb:The best provider of this service on Fiverr. Please hire him.


No comments:

Post a Comment