Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do any sql database or mysql database work for you

I will do any sql database or mysql database work for you












About:

Please Contact me prior to ordering with your requirements. After discussing we can identify the exactly what you need, Cost amp; delivery time.

Mainly-

  • Developing database design of any application(MS SQL or My SQL)
  • Providing SQL queries of any database.
  • Normalization of database
  • ER or EER model.
  • Complete application with interface will be provided on demand with extra charges.

Applications,
Inventory Control Systems, Sales Managements Systems, Registries, Shared information systems and any type of custom database application.

Please feel free to contact meto view some sample work and also I will give you a preview of your project.

I'm guaranteed to achieve your best satisfaction by going through my 3years experiences as a software developer.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment